Saturday, April 30, 2016

Bluebonnets 2016

We took bluebonnet pictures last weekend after church. I thought I had missed the window to get my pictures because of all the rain we had the week prior. In fact, the first place that someone told me had good bluebonnets was BARE. We attempted that one before church and I was so sad because I ALWAYS get bluebonnet pictures every year since E has been born and I wanted J to be included this year. On our way back home from church, we decided to attempt the second place someone told us about but I wasn't hopeful. However, we turned the corner on the street and there was a great little field of bluebonnets to get my pictures!! Yay!!!!

My beautiful girl. I'm so proud to be her momma. 






My sweet handsome boy 



This is what Jason calls his calling down the heavens picture. Ha!






The BEST picture of the two of them together. 



And because outtakes are funny and depict real life....













No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com