Thursday, April 14, 2016

Weekend activities

Weekend activities (yes I know it's Thursday) in bullet form:

1. Soccer game on Saturday morning. Our second game was this weekend, and I love watching her run on the field. Not much contact with the ball but she is having a blast and that is what matters.



2. We went to Ikea to get an 8 cube storage shelf for our study. Our first time with kids. We got in and out as quickly as possible. 

3.  Jason had a little helper when he was cleaning up the flower bed areas in our front yard. She had fun sweeping. 

4.  E also helped Jason put together our shelf. I'm excited to fill it up!!



5. We went to a park after church on Sunday because we had to be back up at the church an hour later for Group Connect, and so we ate lunch at a park nearby and played a bit. 

6. We made a chart to help E practice her dance. She is going to earn a car truck. So far as of today (Thursday), she has filled up two squares. Oh well. We try =).

 













No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com