Friday, September 5, 2014

Overview of August

So......it's been awhile. Sorry about that. I really have missed this blogging world and don't want to give this little blog up. August was just a busy busy busy month. My family came in for an extended stay, and we celebrated a little girl's birthday and our anniversary. Plus I spent a lot of time every  night working on projects for E's birthday party. There was just no time to blog BUT I'm glad to be back and hope to be more regular now that the craziness of August is over. I plan to do several posts about her party and actual birthday but for now  here are some pictures of an overview of what we did in August.

E went to the trampoline park for the very first time and she LOVED it. We went during toddler time so there weren't really many big kids there and I am jumping with her the whole time so I felt she was safe =) She talks about the trampoline all the time and we have already gone twice in the last month.


Dancing to Taylor Swift music






My nephew was here for 3 weeks doing some intensive physical therapy and E enjoyed every minute of him being here. She still asks for him every morning. He was pushing her around on her bike in the hallway and they were having a blast.


 E got into my make up one day and used my liquid eye liner to paint her feet! Ha! Serves me right for leaving the bag within her reach - I learned my lesson =)

 We have had play dates with our neighbors in our swimming pool in our backyard. That pool has been awesome for us!

We started our fall dance class (she is the one sitting on the blue mat). She did such a good job going in without me and she wants to go to dance class every day. She loves it and her teacher Miss Whitney. 


We enjoyed splash park time on a rainy day of all days! It was still hot, and we had fun!




We played at the park on the mornings when it wasn't extremely horribly hot. 



Overall, a wonderful month in the books for memories. Be back soon to talk about her birthday party!

1 comment:

  1. Grey LOVES dancing to Taylor Swift's new song! I need more details about dance! I want to start Grey in the spring when she is closer to 2, but am worried it is still too young. She seriously loves music and dancing though... Love reading the updates!

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com