E's birthday day was such a great day. Jason took the day off from work so that we could have a family day together! I decorated her bedroom door and the kitchen the night before, and I loved seeing her reaction to it all when she woke up.
This was on her door
This was the kitchen area. The presents were from us and then her Maw Maw and G. G. whose presents came in the day before her birthday.
After breakfast, we opened all the presents. First up was Maw Maw's present which was an outfit and a tea set.
G.G. got E her first pair of play high heels. She was very excited!
We got her this little Minnie Bowtique set. It was so adorable!
We also got her a chair for outside on the patio.
Our other big gift was her swing set that was also from my parents and Jason's dad and stepmom. It wasn't set up at the time of her birthday but there will be pictures to come.
For a family day, we took E to the Dallas World Aquarium. She loves fish and animals so we knew this would be something she would really enjoy, and we were right. =) We tried to take pictures when we got to the aquarium and this was the best we got..hehe.
Checking it all out
"Mom stop telling me to say cheese, I'm busy looking around."
Watching the otters get fed by the staff
She liked the sting rays.
Really trying hard to stay still =)
Being silly
"Seriously mom, stop telling me to stop to take a picture."
Hanging out with the sharks
My big girl too big to spend time in the stroller
It was such a great day at the aquarium together as a family. I love being able to celebrate this wonderful gift that God gave me. I am so thankful that she entered my life 2 years ago!




























Happy Birthday Elyanah! She is so cute, loving those little pink shoes on her! ...if only sugar was something I wasn't into... :)
ReplyDeleteDid you make or buy a dairy free donut??? We have "conquered" so many things dairy free but donuts still continue to be a hard thing to me and I would love for my kids to experience one. :) Kelly
ReplyDelete