Monday, June 2, 2014

The Weekend of the Birthday Party

*(Side note: OMG you guys..I have not meant to be slacking. I'm going to get back in to the groove. Promise)*

This weekend was pretty busy for little miss E. Apparently, this was the weekend to have a birthday party, and E was invited to 4 of them. She only attended 3 because one of them was during nap time on Sunday, and I didn't want meltdown central at somebody else's house. (I think it was a good call.)

Our first party was on Saturday afternoon with E's friend, Baylee, who turned 1! Her mom did such a great job of decorating and it was so fun to catch up since we live so far apart. She even made dairy free cupcakes so E was able to have some yummies while she was there! It was great!

E found Baylee's Minnie Mouse pretty quickly and tried to carry her around the house! Ha!


Cute little B with our gift we got here. 





Then we went to a party that evening of a little boy, Jaxon, who was turning 4. His mom and I have known each other since we were little and just recently started hanging out again because we live close again. She has a little girl that is one month younger than E, and E LOVES her!

They had their backyard set up with a pool and a water table and trampoline. E was in water heaven with the pool. She had such a blast. We may have to invest in one for our backyard.













On Sunday, we went to a birthday party for a little girl, Audrey, who was turning 3. They had their backyard set up with a pool and this water bed like tarp that was really fun for the bigger kids.




And they had a swing set too. E loves the swing and spent a lot of time in it. 


It was a busy busy weekend and we had one tired little girl on our hands that evening but she had a lot of fun!!

1 comment:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com