Friday, June 27, 2014

Five on Friday

My random bits for this last Friday in June!

1. Hobby Lobby was having some good sales this week so I snatched up some fabric and scrapbook paper to start on craft projects for E's birthday party! How is she almost 2?!?! Can you guess what the theme is going to be?



2. I have loved watching the USA team in the World Cup! I'm really excited that they advanced to the round of 16, and hopefully we can make it even further!

3. It has rained a lot this week! Our plans for the zoo and for the pool were both nixed because of the rain. I'm not complaining because I know we need the rain, but we had to come up with Plan B several times.


I made "sand" (4 cups of flour and 1 cup of oil) during one of the rainy days and she had a blast playing with it on the kitchen floor. I had to sweep up a lot of the floor but it was totally worth it. 




She does this a lot with towels and blankets and then holds her hands together like this. I almost one to start singing "How do you solve a problem like Maria" or "Climb every mountain" anytime she does it.





4. Girl Meets World starts tonight on the Disney channel!! I grew up watching Boy Meets World, and I love that they are having the original Cory and Topanga play the parents in this show. I may or may not be recording this on my DVR.


5. I watched Austenland last week with some girls from MOPS. If you know me at all, you know my love for all things Jane Austen and England. This movie was right up my alley and it was hilarious! I highly recommend it for a girls night!




 Have a fabulous weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com