1. We started the Resurrection Eggs on Wednesday. I'm really excited to start this tradition. I know she is really young this year but she has been excited to open up each new egg each day and loves to play with the objects in them.
2. We went to the Fort Worth Nature and Science Museum with some friends of ours and played in the children's museum area for the whole morning. E loved it! She had fun driving the ambulance, playing in the water, shopping at the grocery store and looking at the lizards and snakes. We will definitely be back again.
3. I finished reading The Elite book this week. It's the 2nd book in a series, and the last book comes out in May. I've enjoyed the series. It's cute and a fast read. I definitely recommend them.
4. So last week How I Met Your Mother had their series finale. Some people loved the ending and some people hated it. I was in the latter category - I was NOT a fan. I was so so upset that they killed off Tracy and put him back together with Robin. Well I found out that they filmed an alternate ending and to see it you have to buy the season 9 DVD. You better believe I will be buying it to satisfy my need for a different ending.
5. A local library had bunnies and baby ducks to pet on Wednesday. E loved it and kept running back and forth from the ducks to the bunnies. She cried when her 5 minutes was up. It was so sad. I just love getting to watch her excitement over the little things.
Happy Friday everyone!



The museum looks great! My hubby and I are hoping to move down to the Fort Worth area in the next few years. I'll have to remember to take Baby Prez to it if we make it down there!
ReplyDeleteElise @ Harvey Ever After