Monday, December 23, 2013

Galveston Trip Part 2

Yeah so I meant to post this a couple of weeks ago. Oh well. I will get better at this. At least it's out before the end of the year =).

To see Part 1 go here.

On Saturday, it was still raining! We had a relaxing morning and then went out to lunch out on the pier. It was raining outside but they had the windows open and we were right on the water.







We took a couple of pictures on the outside of the restaurant after our yummy meal. 




After E's nap, the skies parted for seriously 20 minutes and we took that opportunity to take pictures on the beach.









It started raining again so we went back to the condo and hung out there for the rest of the evening. The sunset was beautiful on our last night so I had to take a picture.


On Sunday morning we left bright and early so we could meet up with Jason's mom, sister and grandma who were in Tomball that weekend.

I took a picture of this little beauty on the balcony chair before we left. 

We met up with Jason's family at the hotel they were staying in and hung out a bit. We met our newest nephew for the first time too!



E with her MawMaw and GG. 


After we had lunch with them, we left to head to Conroe on our way home to meet up with one of my great friends, Krissie and her husband, Eric really quick at Starbucks. I was so glad to get to see her even if it was for just a few minutes. 


Such a fun trip and I'm so glad we got to get away as a family. I always dreamed of taking family vacations together and now we are finally doing it. I hope to make this an annual thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com