Playing with a bow!
Her big gift from us was the chair! She loved it! She also got a Leap Frog phone in her stocking that she absolutely loved!.
Opening one of her gifts from Nana and Papa. They got her the Little People Nativity set - with the shepherds too!
She also got a tea set from them.
One of the gifts Jason and I got her was a my first photo album that has pictures of us and her extended family in it. She loves looking at pictures, and this way she recognize them when they come to visit.
Ladybug Girl board books - a new favorite
She got this fun learning turtle from her nanny Brandis!
We had to take a break from opening presents with her because she lost interest and wanted to play with all the things she had opened and play with all the boxes and paper. Hehe. After her morning nap, she opened up some more presents, and we opened up presents from the rest of the family.
Bow sharing with her cousin
The best little present
And then after she opened presents from the family, she went to go give them all hugs. Awwww!!
Don't we all look tired?! Ha! Did I mention our little one hadn't been feeling good the last couple of days and so our nights were not so fun.
This was a common thing to see all day. E sitting in her chair in the kitchen. For some reason, that is where she thinks her chair belongs. Even now, she brings it into the kitchen to sit in it along with her phone.
Another break from present opening and then she opened her last gift from us. A cute little baby doll.

In case you're wondering, I just can't get enough of this cute little girl. Here she is holding one of her stocking stuffer presents - a Dr. Seuss book.
E wanted to try on her cousin's slippers. This was the result. It was kind of funny.
All in all, it was wonderful Christmas. Filled with family, love, and celebrating the birth of our Savior which is the best gift of all. I hope you all had a wonderful merry Christmas!





















I love her chair!! So cute. I love that she carries it around to the kitchen--that is hilarious :)
ReplyDelete