Friday, December 20, 2013

Five on Friday!



1. I can't believe that Christmas is next week!! Agh! Where has December gone? The festivities for Christmas start this weekend in the our household. Jason's dad and stepmom are coming up for the weekend and then my family will head in on Tuesday! I can't wait!


2. E went to her first cookie decorating party this past weekend. I think she enjoyed eating the frosting more than actually decorating the cookie. It was still a good time to spend with my good friend, Jessica and have the kids play together.

Decorating? No mommy. Eating. Eating it is much better. 





3. Speaking of Christmas parties, I'm supposed to go to a cookie party this afternoon when E wakes up from her nap. We are supposed to bring a cookie for exchanging,  and I'm bringing a cookie dough truffle. Bonus: it's dairy free!! Hopefully it turns out good.


4. I met a good friend at Chick Fil A for lunch this week for her birthday. E could see the playground from her seat and talked about it the entire time we were trying to eat. After we ate, we took our kids into the play area. I thought for sure that E wouldn't be able to crawl up the steps and would end up playing on the floor. Nope. She took off and was up to the top so fast and had a grand ol' time.  Where did my baby go?!?!


5. I know that there was a you tube video going around Facebook of Pentatonix doing an acapella version of Little Drummer Boy. I liked it so much that I ordered the CD of iTunes. It did not disappoint.  Little Drummer Boy really isn't one of those Christmas songs that I particularly like but I have to admit it's my 2nd favorite song on this CD. Right behind Holy Night. 



Hope you guys have a fabulous weekend! I'll be back tomorrow to share our Christmas card!


No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com