Saturday, October 6, 2012

Random Thoughts


  • Acid reflux is not fun for all parties involved. Poor E gets upset after it happens and her outfits are always semi wet, and I forever smell like partially digested breastmilk.
  • I'm starting to like being a homebody. I haven't really gone to many places since E has been born because we don't want to expose her to large crowds or anything just yet. I'm starting to enjoy it and this is coming from a girl who loves to socialize. 
  • I've ordered E's birth announcements and I can't wait to send them out. Thank goodness for shutterfly gift cards because those things aren't cheap =). 
  • I'm craving Raising Cane's. I think they put some additive in their sauce because I crave it ALL the time and always ask for an extra sauce when I order. 
  • I think it's absolutely adorable that E will fall asleep to Taylor Swift. Does this mean I listened to her too much when she was inside me? =)
  • I'm loving this cold weather! I will be getting my first pumpkin spice latte to celebrate. It will also be my first cup of coffee since before we found out we were pregnant.
  • Did you know that there are less than 100 days until Christmas?? What?! How did that happen? Wasn't it January yesterday?
  • I don't know why commercial jingles get forever engraved into my brain. I can still remember jingles for companies from my hometown growing up. What does this mean? Why does my brain think it's important to remember this kind of stuff and yet I can't remember where I put my keys?


1 comment:

  1. I love your little pictures!! Elyanah's little smile in the last picture is so precious! I hope her acid reflux gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com