We went to the pumpkin patch yesterday. It was a very quick trip but it was fun. As we were driving there the cold front came through earlier than they expected, and we had a slight rain storm. We waited out the rain storm in the car and when I opened the car door, the wind had picked up and the temperature was definitely cooler. We hurried to take a few pictures and then left. It's okay though because we got some cute pictures of the little miss!
Our family of three
Part of the patch
In the stroller : anytime the wind would pick up, her eyes would get really wide
Her shirt says I'm so cute it's scary
One of my favorites
Isn't she just precious?!
I hope we can make this a tradition every year, but hopefully the weather will cooperate next time.
She IS precious... and you look amazing!!!! We ARE getting together soon, I will make it happen! I'm running a tri on Sunday and then my schedule will slow down so I'll look at my calendar and we'll figure something out. Can't wait to meet Elyanah face to face! =)
ReplyDeleteElyanah is so cute!! We went to the pumpkin patch last weekend and it was so hot! Gotta love TX weather...never predictable! =)
ReplyDeleteHow sweet! I loved seeing the pictures of your family trip to the pumpkin patch!! :)
ReplyDelete