It's December 1st which means I have been thinking of all the things I would love for Christmas if I had no budget = ). As I have been browsing the internet I've stumbled upon these beauties:

Things I love about this: its purple, its huge, its coach, and it would look absolutely beautiful on my shoulder

What's not to love about an Ipad? I could read books on it and it would look lovely in my coach purse.

Because everyone needs rainboots and if you are going to have them, you might as well have some amazing ones from Burberry, right?

I think baking would take on a more heavenly experience if I had one of these.

One day I would love for one of our families to say no presents this year, we are going to New York City. The tree, the ice skating, the broadway, the snow, the today show - New York screams at me daily to come and visit it. Someday New York, someday. And if I had all these things, I could bake some wonderful yummies to take on the trip and then I could wear my wonderful rainboots while carrying my beautiful purse while using my Ipad to look up things to do while in NYC. Yep that would be perfection.
What do you secretly wish for?
No comments:
Post a Comment