Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Tour 2010

I am posting this very late, but today The Nester and Kelly's Korner are hosting a Christmas Tour of Homes. Hop on over to one of their blogs to check out other people's decorating styles. I always like to see other ideas to decorate for next year (and somewhere my husband groans because I have to do more shopping..haha)

I will admit that I am not completely done with decorating for the holidays but you can still see what I have so far.
Front door

Near our front door and where we place all our fun Christmas cards

Align Center
Nativity scene minus the three wise men

The moose sings We wish you a Merry Christmas and in the background you can see the three wise men. Am I the only one that separates the three wise men from the nativity scene? Am I the only that is anal? Anyone?

The beautiful Christmas tree

Hope you have a MERRY CHRISTMAS and may God bless your new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com