Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Favorites: Movies

Every year I look forward to the all the Christmas movies that come on TV (some old, some new) especially the 25 days of Christmas on ABC family. Who knew Harry Potter was Christmas-y but I'll take it. I thought I would share some my all time favorite movies that just make the Christmas season a little more fun.


I absolutely love this movie and would be lying if I said I didn't watch this movie year round. Kate Winslet is one of my favorite actresses and Jack Black is great in this movie. Plus - part of it is set in London - how can you go wrong with that?


I watch this movie every year while I put up my Christmas tree. I absolutely love it.


Santa's coming! I know him! I know him!...I like smiling. Smiling is my favorite. This movie makes me laugh. Every. Single. Time.

This probably isn't a Christmas movie but I count it as one. The scene where she sings Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas is one of my favorites.


Classic. Every time the general walks in and sees his old division on Christmas Eve I get a little teary eyed.

What movies put you in the Christmas mood?


No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com