Monday, August 16, 2010

Weekend update with Elizabeth

  • My brother, sis in law, and niece and nephew came into town Friday night on their way back from Houston (Blake didn't have to have surgery - praise the Lord!!
  • We went to the Allen Outlet Mall and almost died in the heat
  • I went to a baby shower for my friend Jaime on Saturday - so fun!
  • Jason and I met up with some of our good friends, Amy and Ryan, at Cheesecake Factory!
  • I drank a mojito - this might be my new favorite drink.
  • We celebrated Jason's accomplishment of getting CFMT with our home group on Sunday night- what a blessing it is to have a good friends!
  • We ate out 4 times this weekend - I may need to eat celery and salad to rid my body of all the junk I ate.
  • I forgot to bring my camera to all events this weekend so I have no pics to commemorate the occasions.

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com