Today was a busy day filled with great company and great food. Jason and I visited our great friends Tommy and Crystal and their precious baby, Zane. We met at Freebirds for lunch(which made Jason happy) and hung out at Borders for a bit. We then headed over to their house and the boys played Halo 3 and Crystal and I talked and played with Zane. We are so very blessed to have them as friends and love them dearly.

Smiling Baby! Can we say precious?

Why do you keep putting that camera in my face?

Lauren stopped by while we were there to see us as well. So glad I got to see her too!
After we hung out with them, we headed over to my aunt's house for dinner with the family and to see my dad who was in town for the weekend. The food was wonderful and the company was great. I was glad I got to see my dad since I hadn't seen him since Christmas. He looked much better - he had a defibrillator surgery the week before Christmas - and didn't look as fatigued. He did seem to be getting a frozen shoulder though. Jason worked on it a bit while we were there but he still has limited range of motion. So just say a little prayer for him when you think of it.
All in all - a GREAT day.

No comments:
Post a Comment