Sunday, February 7, 2010

Are you ready for some football?

GO SAINTS!

So excited for some Super Bowl football today. I'm not really a big fan of NFL football - I'm more of a college football gal myself but I always enjoy watching the Super Bowl every year - even if I don't know or like the teams =). I especially love the commercials! I mean that's the whole reason for the Super Bowl right?

This year I'm actually kind of excited for the game because both teams are teams that I like and cheer for when they are playing. Of course, now they are playing each other which poses a dilemma. Don't worry though, I finally came to a decision and I'm rooting for the Saints! I made a list as to why I am rooting for the Saints to justify it (you know just in case somebody asks)

1. Jason's family is from Louisiana

2.I like to root for the underdog

3.I like Kim Kardashian and she is dating Reggie Bush

4. My high school colors were black and gold and I loved my high school.

5. The Manning brothers lived in Louisiana so in a way I'm still rooting for them

Here's hoping they win!

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com