Thursday, May 28, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

That is my life right now. I feel like the pedal is pushed down to the floor and the car is going full speed ahead. Work has been absolutely crazy. My friend and co-worker, Mandy, had her baby last week and so I have taken all her patients plus still see mine so its been a little stressful but I'm going to make it through. I just keep thinking about the wonderful vacation I will have in September to celebrate our 2 year anniversary and that encourages me to "just keep swimming".

Last weekend was the last weekend for the King Tut exhibit at the Dallas Museum of Art. They had a a special going for half price tickets between midnight and 7:30 am and Jason and I decided to live on the wild side and go late so we wouldn't have to pay full price. We had some good friends of ours, Jessica and Josh, come with us. So we loaded up on coffee and went to the exhibit at 12:30. The exhibit was really interesting and we saw some really cool artifacts. They didn't have his actual body there but they did have a virtual image of the layers of his body in the tomb. That was weird.


In front of the mummy at the gift shop

We also moved on Memorial Day weekend. It was kind of bittersweet. I'm sad because it will always be the apartment that Jason and I first shared together as a married couple and we will have wonderful memories but I am also glad to be moving out and having more space!! Our new apartment is wonderful and I love it already. Once I can get the boxes removed from all over the house, I will have people over but right now it is in linguo of being put all together. I will post pics later (unfortunately much later) when everything is unpacked!



On our balcony in our old apartment..I'm going to miss the view of the park

1 comment:

  1. what was it with everyone going to see king tut in the middle of the night. a friend from church did the same thing.

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com