Saturday, May 2, 2009

Rub a Dub Dub...a baby in a bucket?

Did anyone watch the Today Show yesterday? I of course watch it EVERY DAY and if I don't I think my mornings don't go right =) But anyways, they did a story on a device for babies during bath time. This lady wanted to find a better way to bathe her newborn baby than the standard bath tubs and found this. Now to me that looks like a bucket. A very nice and sophisticated bucket. Don't get me wrong - I think they are very cool and chic and have stored that away in the if-i-ever-have-a-baby-i-think-i-might-actually-use-it file but I'm very confused. How do you wash the kid's legs? I mean they are already covered in the water so do you stand the baby up and wash his legs and his other areas? Or do you just let the water do the work? Sadly, this question has plagued me for the last 24 hours. Any thoughts? Maybe I will just buy it for one of the many friends that are expecting this year and have them figure it out for me. =)

1 comment:

  1. I watched that segment also. I just loved the chubbby baby girl in the tub. Reminded me of pictures I've seen of me at that age. I wondered the same things Elizabeth. How do you clean the little bottoms? Grab them under the arms and pull them up? I'm too old to ponder this one much, I've been there and done that. I'm with you on letting someone else figure it out.

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com