I can't believe it's already 2016!!!! Nothing major has been going around our house, but here is our life lately.
When I took J's 7 month pictures, E wanted to get her picture done too. My precious little princess.
My silly littles. J really likes the rubber handle of E's cup and E wanted to take a drink.
This is my view when we go shopping. Now that J is sitting up in the cart, E wants to ride in the back. =)
E bought a soccer ball with some of her Christmas money and is very excited about it. She has been telling me that she wants to play soccer in the spring for several months now.
We baked cookies the other day. These were gluten and dairy free and very delicious!
E was patiently for the cookies to be done. Ha!
We have an official crawler now!!! Agh!! I caught him mid exploring =)
I absolutely love this picture. While E is in her dance class, all the siblings of the other girls want to come over and check out J. They love him. One even said that they wish he was their brother. He is already popular with the ladies.





No comments:
Post a Comment