Wednesday, August 26, 2015

What's Up Wednesday



I'm linking with Shay, Sheaffer, and Mel for What's Up Wednesday!

1. What we're eating this week...

We are eating Mushroom Rigatoni from Mix and Match Mama. One of our favorites. Yum.




2. What I'm reminiscing about..

How this little one is about to turn 3 tomorrow. Where has the time gone? I swear I just had her yesterday. She is just so precious to me and I just want to squeeze her and never let her go.



3. What I'm loving...

We've had family come into town two weekends in a row. It was so nice to see my parents and Jason's brother and his family. I love family time.



Yes they are twins. My hubs is the one in the gray. 


4. What we've been up to...

Lots of birthday parties. E has a lot of friends with August birthdays including her own. She had her birthday party last weekend,  and we have three birthday parties just this weekend to attend. We have had our fill of cake this month!






5. What I'm dreading..

Nothing really =)

6. What I'm working on..

 Starting up a curriculum for E's preschool time. I plan on taking some curriculums from the internet and making my own and including a Bible story for the week. I'm really excited. Plus I'm going to be using a pretty Erin Condren notebook for my organization and schedule.



7. What I'm excited about...

Celebrating our little girl tomorrow. We have a family day planned together. I plan on decorating her door when she goes to sleep tonight and decorating our kitchen table. I just love celebrating the people that I love especially my kids.




8.  What I'm watching/ reading...

I'm reading Bridge to Haven by Francine Rivers. I love Francine Rivers.  Redeeming Love and the Mark of the Lion Series are some of my favorite books. This one has been pretty good. I'm enjoying
it.

9. What I'm listening to...

Nothing really. Currently I'm listening to Big Bang Theory reruns on TV...

10. What I'm wearing..

Right now..yoga pants. Ha! But I am dreaming about the days that I will be wearing leggings and boots. Come now fall!!

11. What I'm doing this weekend..

Did I mention all the birthday parties we are invited to this weekend?? Haha. Most of Saturday will be dedicated to going to parties.


E at a birthday party earlier this month



12. What I'm looking forward to next month..

We are going to Broken Bow with some friends of ours over Labor Day weekend. We rented a cabin and are going to relax and let our kids play together. I am so excited!!

Plus...everything pumpkin. It may be 100 degrees still in the DFW area but in my heart it is fall time which means I will enjoy all things pumpkin!!



13. What else is new? 

Nothing else is going on that is worth mentioning right now! Just soaking up the days with my two little loves...

14. What are your favorite back to school traditions?

 I don't have any kids in school yet but I do love all the pictures of my friend's kids with their signs of first day of ___ and then what they want to be when they grow up. So so cute. I can't wait to start traditions of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com