Wednesday, August 5, 2015

August Goals

Alright so here I am to give an account for my July goals and to write out my August goals. I think I will give myself a B- for accomplishing my July goals. Considering I still am trying to figure out this 2 kid thing, I will count that as a win.

Here's a recap and update on my July goals:

1) Read 2 leisure books. Done! I read The Heir by Kiera Cass which I loved. It's the 4th book in The Selection series. I've enjoyed the books and are easy reads. I also read Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee. HATED IT. Just don't even get me started on that book. It was just awful.

2) Start/finish E's 1 year book. So I started it but haven't finished it. OH well.

3) Catch up on the blog. I did pretty good with this. I just need to finish up  my one month and 2 month posts for J. I have what I want to say I just haven't put it up on the blog. I plan on doing that this week.

4) Blog 3 other times. I did 2/3 times. I think that is pretty good!

5) Book place for E's party! Done! We are having it at a splash park!

6) Start planning for E's party. Done! She has picked out the theme (Cinderella) and I have picked up some things for little crafts. It won't be as crafty as my other parties just because it's at a splash park but I do have ideas and plan on finishing up the crafts this weekend and plan the menu next week!

Now for my August goals:

1. Choose curriculum for preschool and plan first lessons. I'm really excited about this. I don't want to send my daughter to preschool. I know I can teach her the basics and I want this time with her at home. Plus, I plan on homeschooling as well and I want to see if this is doable.

2. Begin decorating guest bathroom. I have some cute ideas to make this a bathroom for the kids but also for guests. It will be slow in progress but I at least want to start it this month.

3. Read 2 leisure books.

4. Finish planning E's birthday party. 

5. Try 2 new recipes. I love to cook and need some new recipes for dinner. It's time when I don't want to cook our regulars because I'm tired of them.

6. Organize toys better.  E will be getting new toys for her birthday and now J needs an area to put toys that he will be playing with as he gets older. I just want to have them better organized in the living room and put toys up that aren't being played with for rotation purposes.

7. Blog at least 4 times.  I think this is pretty doable and it's starting to get easier to find time to blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com