Tuesday, July 7, 2015

July Goals

Okay okay, so I have been terrible about doing this whole blog thing. I really want to do it but I always end up having to do something else than sit at the computer and write at the end of the day. However, I really want to change that! I made it one of my goals this month along with several others.  I figured I would put it on the old blog to make myself accountable =).


1) Read 2 leisure books. I love to read and its a good way to pass the time while I'm nursing in the wee hours of the morning instead of perusing Facebook. Plus we have a very long road trip coming up in a couple of weeks so I'm sure I can get some good reading in there. I know for sure I am going to read Harper Lee's new book when it comes out. I haven't decided on the other one.

2) Start/Finish E's one year book. Yes I know my child is almost 3. Judge me all you want. I have a code for half off any photo book on shutter fly plus a $20 gift card but it has to be used by the end of the month. Wish me luck!

3) Catch up on the blog. I still need to finish the last weeks of pregnancy. Plus if you follow me on Instagram you know I've had another baby now. I really need to document so I can have it for later. This blog has been really helpful with the one year book I'm completing for E.

4) Blog 3 more times besides catch up. Got to get in the habit of updating more!

5) Book a place for E's party. I am not having it at the house this year. I think it would cause way too much stress with a new baby in the house as well.

6) Start planning E's party. Now if I could just get a little girl to commit to a theme already. She's goes back and forth between Cinderella and Tinkerbell. I may just have to decide for her but I know I will end up picking the wrong one if I do. #toddlerproblems

I'll let you know if I accomplish all these goals next month!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com