How far long: 28 weeks!
Baby size:
Maternity clothes: Yep!!
Sleep: My hips will start to ache if I lie on one side for to long so that wakes me up;
Best moment of the week: I passed my diabetes test!!! ( Barely, my number was 132 and the cut off was 139) I can still eat my cookies =) I also got to see our little boy on an ultrasound since I will be getting more ultrasounds now that we are in the third trimester. He looks so cute but he doesn't really like to show his face to the camera. There is usually a hand or something in the way or he will turn his head so we can't get a good facial picture.
Movement: Oh yes. Huge movements of either his head or bottom are really fun to watch.
Food cravings: Avocados, a good glass of chocolate almond milk in the morning, and water
What I miss: Nothing
What I'm looking forward to: Adding stuff to my registry. My mentor mom for MOPS offered to throw me a shower which I think is so kind so I'm really excited.
Pregnancy Symptoms: Braxton hicks are starting to happen a lot more frequently and some have had me concerned every once in a while but they always die down. Heartburn. I will say the nausea hasn't been as bad this week so that's been good.
Stretch Marks: None
Belly button: In
How far long: 29 weeks!
Baby size:
Maternity clothes: Yes. I'm starting to pull out all my spring time stuff since the weather is getting warmer. It's like a whole new wardrobe =)
Sleep: Eh. Weird dreams and aching hips make for some interesting sleep patterns.
Best moment of the week: We had another appointment this week and got to listen to his little heartbeat.
Movement: All the time!! Sometimes they are hurt!
Food cravings: I did crave Taco Villa earlier this week but didn't get it. Nothing really major food craving wise.
What I miss: Nothing
What I'm looking forward to: My parents are coming this weekend so it will be fun to see them.
Pregnancy Symptoms: More Braxton hicks, a little bit of nausea and some fun heartburn
Stretch Marks: None
Belly button: In
How far long: 30 weeks!
Baby size:
Maternity clothes: Yes!
Sleep: This week has been pretty rough with sleep. E has been sick and so she has been waking up a lot more than normal at night and Jason and I have been taking turns sleeping on the floor in her room. It has made my hips extra achey.
Best moment of the week: I got a lot of rest this week in the sense that we didn't do a lot of running around because E was sick all week. So I spent a lot of time with my feet propped up on the couch cuddling my sick girl and getting some rest for my tired feet.
Movement: Yes, he goes crazy in there sometimes and my stomach goes nuts.
Food cravings: I wanted a sandwich this week. So we had McAlisters twice - it was amazing. Also I am so excited that strawberries are back in season because I have been loving them.
What I miss: Nothing
What I'm looking forward to: A doctor appointment next week, and there is another consignment sale next weekend so I'm hoping to get some more fun clothes for him.
Pregnancy Symptoms: Heartburn has been pretty bad this week as well as an increase in Braxton hicks. I'm hoping they don't turn into real contractions as this was about the time I started getting an irritated uterus with E. Also my fingers have started to become swollen making my rings difficult to get off at the end of the day.
Stretch Marks: None
Belly button: In



No comments:
Post a Comment