This weekend was pretty busy and fun. We went to Oklahoma on Friday night to go and visit Jason's brother and his family. It was a quick trip but it was a lot of fun. E enjoyed playing with her cousins in their big backyard and was very very sad to leave on Sunday morning.
Mowing the lawn or pavement
They ran down this hill a lot
She saw her bigger cousins riding down the hill on this bike so she wanted to try it as well
She was successful the first time and the second time she crashed and burned, but at least she got up and laughed about it
Being pushed by Uncle Justin
My no fear child
We left Sunday morning to head back to DFW because I had a picnic to attend that afternoon. I'm part of a crunchy mom's group on Facebook and I talk frequently with people online from there. They had their annual picnic this weekend and so I finally got to meet some people and see an old friend that introduced me to the group in the first place. The picnic was at this huge camp area, and they had tons of fun things to do.
E was attempting to hula hoop
There was a mom there that was doing balloon animals to raise money for her adoption. E asked her to make Cinderella, and this lady did such a great job!! I hope she made a ton of money to fund her adoption. That Cinderella is still alive and kicking and is sitting up on my breakfast bar right now.
Hope you had a great weekend too!!





No comments:
Post a Comment