So anyways on to Valentine's Day. We saved Valentine's Day for Saturday so Daddy could be a part of it.
I decorated the kitchen the night before. Nothing too fancy but just something special.
The 2 weeks before Valentine's Day we did a heart a day that talked about a character of God's love with a corresponding verse. I look forward to doing this every year.
We also did hearts on E's door with things that we love about her. This is such a fun little tradition that I'm glad we started.
E woke up and we took her to the kitchen. She loved all the fun hearts all over the kitchen.
Opening up her Valentine's Day basket. This face with her Minnie Mouse makes me laugh.
Those bubble in her hand were gone within 48 hours. The girl loves her bubbles.
The stash: 2 Mickey Mouse Valentine books, natural fruit strips, Hello Kitty socks, bubbles, and Minnie Mouse beanie.
Yummy pancake breakfast. She tried syrup for the first time that day, and she wasn't a fan.
We had a fun morning of shopping and getting things to make our garden for the spring. We came home for lunch and then E went down for a nap. However, she woke up 30 minutes into it and when I went in she felt really hot. I took her temperature and it was 102.6. That was really close to the temperature that caused her seizure in January so I freaked out and got her in the bath tub ASAP and gave her Motrin. We decided to take her to the Urgent Care to make sure she was ok.
My poor baby not feeling well in the waiting room
We found out that she had strep again. Less than 1 1/2 weeks after finishing her antibiotic from her first round. Boo.
*I'm happy to report though she is feeling 100% better now. Yippee*









No comments:
Post a Comment