Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Weekend Fun

How was everyone's weekend? Ours was pretty great. Not too busy but not too boring. Just perfect. Jason had a course that started on Thursday that lasted all weekend. It was in town but he didn't get home until after 7 every night so it was just me and E most of the time.

On Friday, we started our morning with saying hello to Daddy when E got up. This was right before she face planted herself into the phone to give her Daddy a kiss.



We didn't really do much except run to Target on Friday. I did come up with this brilliant plan to let her play in some baking pans with a little bit of water in it with some toys. It lasted about 10 minutes until she discovered to dump the water out. Ha!


On Saturday, E and I went to a birthday party of one of my friend's little boy. It was a Mickey Mouse themed party. There was a HUGE Mickey Mouse balloon, and Elyanah loved it! She hugged it and kissed it and played it with it a lot while we were there.




All the kids got Mickey Mouse ears to wear. I snagged a picture before E took hers off.


On Sunday, we had the most wonderful weather come to Texas in July. It was in the 70's and rainy!! It was glorious! My favorite kind of weather! It was so nice out that we went outside on our back porch so E could look around and play in her new shoes. I got several new BOB shoes for half off on this baby website and they came in last Thursday. She looks so cute in them!



Daddy came home that afternoon from his course and we had some good quality time with him.


It was a great weekend! Can't wait for the next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com