Friday, July 19, 2013

Five On Friday!




1. I watched the Goonies for the first time a couple of weeks ago, and I absolutely loved it! I can't believe it took me 29+ years (ahem ahem) to actually see this movie. I now get all the quotes people have been using from the Goonies for so long.  Baby Ruth?!

2. Jason and I have gotten hooked on 24 on Netflix. How did I not watch this show when it was on TV?! This show is so intense and good. We have about 6 more episodes in the first season left and then I'm pretty sure we will start the second quickly after that. Something is fishy about that Nina character but then I'm probably just paranoid. No spoilers if you have seen it!!


3. Ok maybe I shouldn't admit to this next one but I'm kind of excited about this Disney movie premiering tonight. (Please don't judge me) Teen Beach Movie looks so cute and who doesn't love a clean, wholesome, corny movie once in a while?    "I'm looking for corny in my life" (name that movie)

I just realized my first 3 things have to do with TV and movies. Oy vey. I promise I have a life.

4. I've been looking into new car seats for E since it won't be long before she needs to move up. I was thinking about the Chicco Nextfit. We like our Chicco car seat we have now but I'm open to suggestions. Any moms out there have any car seats that they  just love??!



5. I found a recipe for vegan pumpkin bread and I can't wait to try it out. I think I've mentioned on here before that we think E is allergic to dairy and soy so that means she and I are on a soy and dairy free diet. I really do miss bread so I was really excited when I found this recipe. E will probably get a bite of it too!

Have a fabulous Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I also cannot believe it took you 29 years to see The Goonies!!!!! Best movie of my childhood! :) My best friend recently wrote this about car seats: http://thewideners.blogspot.com/2013/06/convertible-car-seat.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may have already bought one, but we went with a Diono Radian (this one purchased from Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Diono-Radian-Convertible-Booster-Storm/dp/B009S1DWP2/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1376873053&sr=8-4&keywords=diono+radian) Diono has really good safety reviews and it will eventually transition into a booster that goes up to 120 lbs, so we'll never have to buy another one for Griff. The only downfall I would say to it is that the carseat is really tall, so it's hard for me to see him through the mirror we have attached back there. Other than that we really like it!

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com