The cheetah fabric and the one on the left is for my project - hoping it turns out!
Sunday morning, we had breakfast at one of our favorite breakfast places, Le Peep. Yum! Their food is always good.
E hung out in her car seat for about 5 seconds! Hehe. She likes to be around all the action.
We also spent a lot of time practicing our new skill. E started rolling from her back to her tummy last Thursday. I know it's not going to be long before she figures out that rolling can get her from point A to B. Better start baby proofing soon!
Mid roll...
Sunday night, we watched the Golden Globes! I love watching the award shows this time of year. red was definitely the favorite color among the women this year.
So glad that Hugh Jackman and Anne Hatheway won. They were spectacular in Les Miserables. Hopefully they can win Oscars too.
Hope your weekend was great!
I'm glad you had such a good weekend! And, congrats on making it to church--I know that's a huge accomplishment with a baby! :) I can't wait to see what your project is! :)
ReplyDeleteFun times! I always loved taking PA into church with us. She did great and enjoyed the worship so much!
ReplyDeleteI agree, the red dresses were so pretty at the 'Globes. Jennifer Lawrence was my favorite, until she opened her mouth. "I beat Meryl". Really classy. ;)
Oh, and I am interested in this project - what is it?
Have a great week!