I have several books to go through because I have been a reading machine lately.
I just finished this amazing trilogy:

They were written by a guy in Sweden who died shortly after turning in the manuscripts for all three books. These books are amazing. There is murder mystery/conspiracy/suspense all wrapped into these three books and settle around the main character, Lisbeth Salandar. I could not put them down. I will warn you there are some graphic scenes in the books especially in the first one but overall, these are awesome.
I reread this book recently as well because the movie comes out soon (June 30th!).

If you haven't read the Twilight series, I recommend that you do. They are easy reads and the story is so great. And if you have read the books and are planning to go see the movie then I highly suggest you read:

This book is less than 200 pages, and I finished it in one day. It gave a different perspective from a newborn vampire named Bree and what really went on with Riley and Victoria. Plus, I have seen some previews of the new Eclipse movie, and it looks like they are taking some ideas from this book and placing it in the movie that are NOT in the Eclipse book. The book definitely made you feel sorry for Bree and made you wish that Stephanie Meyer could change the ending.
Happy Reading!

No comments:
Post a Comment