Since I was off from work this week, my niece, Kaydence,came back with us on Sunday and stayed until New Year's Eve. It was so much fun to spend time with just her because usually I have to share my time between her and her brother. We did lots of fun things and I spoiled her. We went to the movies, had a play date with some friends of mine, went to Chic-Fil-A, put on make up, and played and played. I even introduced her to the movie Sleeping Beauty. She loved it and wanted to bring it back home with her. I think I might have to get it for her birthday. (Sshh!) I can't wait til she can come visit again and I am already planning all the fun things we can do next time - the zoo, the pool, etc.
She wanted pancakes for dinner and so she got pancakes!! She helped Jason flip the pancakes - she's actually really good!!
She colored a Snow White picture for me. Lucye loved Kaydence by the way and pretty much followed her wherever she went. So cute.
At the movies to see the Princess and the Frog. What a cute movie! She got excited because they talked about gumbo in the movie and she had had it a couple of days before when Uncle Jason cooked it for the family.
Making cookies!! I may or may not have let her lick the beaters when we were through with them =).
We made princess jewelry!!
I was so sad to say good-bye to her on Thursday although I do enjoy my quiet time now =). Can't wait til next time!
What precious memories she will have of her time with Aunt Elizabeth and Uncle Jason.
ReplyDelete