Anyways, my nephew came to stay with Jason and me for the last 3 weeks so he could go through intensive therapy. My parents or my sister in law were also in tow to take care of him so my house was pretty full but I enjoyed seeing Blake a whole lot and was really sad to see him head back home last weekend. He did so well in intensive therapy. He is able to stand by himself for 2-3 seconds before falling and stand against a wall without help now. On the last day, he walked with a walker for about 400 feet with only one rest break. It was pretty awesome and I forgot my camera that day (Nuts!). If you want to learn more about intensive therapy go here www.suittherapy.com It's a pretty awesome therapy concept and I hope Blake gets to do it again soon. Here are some pics from intensive with Blake:
In the suit working hard to stand up
And before I forget, Jason did another triathlon on June 13. He did great and finished 6 minutes faster than he did in the same race last year!! Way to go babe!! Lucye didn't get to come with us to this one because she still had her stitches in from her spaiding and we couldn't get her too excited. But Jason will do another one before the season is over.
So that pretty much sums up the last 3 weeks or so. I will be back way sooner from now for the few people that actually read my blog and want to know about my life =)
No comments:
Post a Comment