Sunday, April 26, 2009

Jason's Triathlon

Jason's first triathlon of the season was this morning in Benbrook. He did really well and his official time was 1 hour and 25 minutes. That's impressive in my book since I wouldn't even make it out of the water! Two of his really good friends from PT school also were in the race, Josh and Ryan, and it was so good to see them and Abby and Amy (wife and fiance, respectively). We found out that Josh's wife is pregnant!! Whohoo!! We are so excited for them and they will make great parents. Here are a few pics from the day:

Jason in the transition zone - none of the pics that I took of him running or biking by really turned out well so we're waiting for the official photographers of the event for those =)

Ryan's son being placed in the chair holder - he thought it was hilarious!

And this is what Lucye thought of the race at around the three hour mark. She loved it at the beginning and was so excited to see all the people but then it started to get really windy and sprinkle a bit. She stayed wrapped up in my sweatshirt for the last hour until the park opened up to leave at 10:30. 
  

1 comment:

  1. Go Jason! Go Jason! Thank you Elizabeth for keeping us all up to date. I have some MK self-tanning lotion that will help with those white legs.

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com