Saturday, April 25, 2009

Hello Blogging World!

I've decided to try out this blogging thing. I love reading all my friends blogs and thought this would be a great way to keep in touch with people and for family and friends that don't live close to know what's going on - just in case I forget to tell them about it on the phone. =)I've tried all week to come up with some clever first post but my allergies have been so bad this week that my brain has been in a cloud from all the medicines. So this will have to do =). But don't worry my friends - I'll be back tomorrow. Before I go, here's a pic of Lucye's first walk outside! She finally got all her vaccinations so we can take her out with no fears of getting parvo or some other nasty disease. She really enjoyed it. And please forgive the white legs, I can't help it.




2 comments:

  1. so fun! now i have something to entertain me at work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the addicting world of blogging. I look forward to reading your blog! ~Taira

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com