We celebrated Judah's birthday on June 4th with friends and family. The theme was Dr. Seuss. I have always wanted to have a Dr. Seuss theme birthday party if I had a boy, and so I am thankful that I was able to do it.
The table with all the food and snacks
Pink Ink Drinks
Cute little banner over the entertainment center
The kids decorated little stars (for the Star bellied Snitches)
We also played a short game of Pin the Hat on the Cat
My cute little girl enjoying some of the snacks
Some of the crew before all the fun started
After games and everyone got snacks, we sang happy birthday to the birthday boy and watched him eat his cake.
His cute little cupcake
Singing happy birthday to him. He started clapping for everyone that was singing. So cute.
Trying his first bite of cupcake and icing
He loved it! He almost ate that entire cupcake by himself. He sat there happily content eating his cupcake and then I promptly gave him a bath afterward because there was frosting all over his chest and hands.
After his bath post cupcake, we opened presents. He liked playing with the paper more than anything (of course) and big sister helped open the presents.




Then she got bored and went and hung out with her uncle
All the guests had a chance to take their pictures either in front of the truffula trees or with the poster board to be Thing 1 or Thing 2.
And then when you forget to take a family picture the day of the party, you dress him back up in the birthday outfit the next day and take a picture then!! Ha!
It was so much fun to plan this party and to celebrate this little joyful boy of ours!!!




























No comments:
Post a Comment