Friday, March 11, 2016

Show Us Your Life: Introduction

Hello!!!

I'm glad you stopped by if you are coming from Kelly's Korner link up today! I'm excited to meet some new bloggers and friends!

Let me introduce myself and my family.

My name is Elizabeth. I'm 33 years old and married to the love of my life, Jason. We have been married for almost 9 years.  We live in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex.


We have 2 beautiful children - earth side. E who is 3 and J who is 9 months old. We struggled for several years to have children, and after several losses and lots of waiting, we finally had our rainbow baby in E. She is a joy and full of spunk and laughter, and I'm so thankful to be her mother. She loves Paw Patrol, babies, cars, mothering her brother, and fluffy skirts and sparkles.



J was our surprise baby. He is such a blessing to our family. He makes us all smile. He loves his sister, our dog, Lucye, putting things into his mouth, and exploring things especially places he isn't supposed to be.



Things I love:

- Being a mommy - it has been my dream to always be a mom and I'm living it. I stay at home with my kids and while it isn't always pretty - I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.
- the mountains and snow - two things very rarely found in Texas
- Europe - England more specifically but I will take any of it
-Traveling in general
- reality TV
- crafting
- reading
- singing and Broadway - Wicked, anyone?
-Jesus
- I love to cook and enjoy it. We have food sensitivities in this house so we have been dairy free for almost 3 years and just recently went gluten free.
- the color purple
- cold or rainy weather
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Elizabeth! I came over from Kelly's Korner. I lived in the Metroplex (Lewisville, taught in Coppell, church in Dallas and Farmers Branch, married in McKinney) for 12 years! I stay at home with my kids too (I felt like that was pretty rare in DFW!) and enjoy traveling and Europe. We have food allergies around here and have been dairy free for 5 years. It is nice to "meet you"! Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm joining you from Kelly's Korner. What two beautiful blessings you have. I also want to visit England one day. My ancestors are from there. Wicked.....YES and I too love cold or rainy weather and snow in the mountains as long as my kids aren't driving in it. It often makes me wonder why I'm still in Florida. And of course, I'm a whosoever...... It's nice to "meet" you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun blog, Elizabeth!! Your kiddos are gorgeous and sounds like life has been good to you! I have a gluten allergy too so there's no gluten in my household either! Well, I give it to my babe sometimes! ha!

    Xox Dana Ivy // www.iadorewhatilove.com

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com