Monday, October 19, 2015

4 months!

Ok so this is 2 weeks late but I'm working on getting better. =)

Dear J,
You are 4 months old!! A third of your first year is over and I can't believe its gone by so fast. We are so thankful for you!



You wake up between 6:30-7:30 every morning and go to bed between 7-8 most nights. You are not a napper. You get one nap in the morning that lasts anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour and then you won't go back to sleep until around 12-12:30. You will have a long nap while E has her rest time and then maybe a very short nap before dinner. I have to hold you for all naps so you spend time in my boba or wrap during the day. You just like your snuggles. You still need to be held a majority of the night but I have put you back in your pack and play several times and you have slept for an hour or two after that.

You laughed for the first time this month! September 8 to be exact. You laughed at your sister. You pretty much think she is the funniest thing ever and she can make you laugh the most. You have laughed with your daddy and me, but you laugh the most when your sister is doing something silly. You love tummy time for about 10-15 minutes at a time. You will try to eat the blanket that is underneath you and everything in your hands immediately goes into your mouth. You are getting better at gripping things in your hands. Your favorite toy right now is a little lion that has a blanket on the end of it. You will just sit there and chew on it and it makes you happy in the car. You will now be content in your car seat for about 10 minutes if you have that toy before you start crying/screaming.



You rolled from your back to your tummy on September 17. You are on the move now. I put you down on your blanket about a week after you started rolling onto your tummy, and I left the room to grab a new change of clothes for you. When I came back you were about 2 feet away from your blanket just chilling. Slow down!! You are going to keep me on my toes. It won't be long before you are following your sister everywhere. You can sit up if I support your back and are now tolerating the little bebo seat for a few minutes before you are ready to get out of it. For the most part you are such a happy baby. You scream, talk, and smile all day long.

You had your 4 month check up and weigh officially 15 pounds 5 ounces and are 25 inches long. You wear size 1 diapers in disposable and are starting to wear cloth diapers. You wear 3 month clothing with a couple of 3-6 month clothes thrown in there.


We love you sweet boy!

Love,
Mommy and Daddy




No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com