Tuesday, September 1, 2015

E's Birthday Party

We celebrated E's birthday a couple weekends ago at a splash park in a nearby town. It was Cinderella themed - chosen by the birthday girl. It was a perfect warm (read: hot) morning that was perfect to play in the water!

Ready for her party in her Cinderella swimsuit







This cake was a labor of love. The layers kept collapsing on me the night before and I was for sure it was going to be one big crumbly mess when I opened the refrigerator door the next morning. It wasn't that bad, but it had collapsed enough that you could see Cinderella's underwear. Oh well. The birthday girl was happy, and that is all that matters.


Singing Happy Birthday to my sweet girl



Blowing out the candles 


My sweet 3 year old






She stopped for a few minutes to open a few presents, but she was too busy playing to want to open presents at the time.






She had so much fun at her party, and we are so thankful for all the people who came out to celebrate. She is still talking about her party several weeks later so I know it was good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com