Monday, August 12, 2013

Weekend Recap

Recap of my weekend in 4 bullet points:

  • Friday, E thought it was more fun to be sweet and cute than to take an afternoon nap. 



  • Saturday, we had a shrimp boil over at our house with some good friends of ours, Ryan and Amy and one of their kids. The food and company were great. 
  • We tried to go the early service at church on Sunday morning, but when we got there, the nursery was full. Instead of hanging out in the cry room with E for the second weekend in a row, we decided to just go back home. We stopped for coffee at Roots (my fave new coffee place) and E and I had a photo shoot. 



  • Jason spent his afternoon making a lemonade stand for E's birthday party. He must love me and E very much because he isn't a big fan of doing this stuff all the time. He cut all the wood and painted it. He has most of it done and is finishing it up tonight. I can't wait to show you the finished product!





In a nutshell a great weekend for the our family. 

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain, girl. It is so hard when the church nursery is full at this age! Parker Ann hardly ever made it in to the baby rooms, and the 1-year-old room has been hit-or-miss. Around Elyanah's age, it was really hard, because PA was so loud. We generally spent about 10-20 minutes in the service, if that, and the rest of the sermon in the cry room. :) Parker Ann loves the worship, so we always went back in for that. Now she is almost 2, and she is finally able to understand how to be quiet and stay in church (about the last six months or so). I just make sure I always have quiet activities (stickers, crayons, bracelets) and snacks, just in case, and she does great! You'll get there, girl! Elyanah is SO beautiful!

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com