I know I know - I have failed on keeping up with the blog the past weeks. Don't hate me - that is if I have any readers left... I plan on getting back into the groove of things soon and share some exciting things that are happening in the our household. For now, here are some pics of life lately (most of E - not ashamed about it either)
She loves her dog..
We went to the wedding of one of my sweet friends from high school, Emily. She was such a beautiful bride and it was so fun to see so many people I grew up with.
The bride and groom's first dance
She sat still for two seconds so I snapped a picture
Jason and I had a date night while some friends of ours watched E. We ate at Mellow Mushroom and they make dairy free pizza! It was so good!!
I had to make a make shift block in the living room to keep her somewhat corralled. Ha!
She thought she was helping by trying to feed herself with the spoon.
Hope you all are having a great week!
She is getting so big! This is the second time I've heard someone talk about Mellow Mushroom...I need to check it out! I am also dairy free for Grey... so pizza without dairy sounds fabulous!
ReplyDeleteHaha I love the picture of E feeding herself--so funny! I love Mellow Mushroom--their gluten-free pizza is amazingly good. I didn't know you were dairy-free. Is that for nursing? That is some serious dedication!! :)
ReplyDelete