Wednesday, November 24, 2010
I will praise you in this storm
The past two weeks for Jason and me have been some of the hardest weeks we've ever had to face as a married couple. The pain we have had to deal with has been unbearable at times but we know that God is sovereign and that He does good. We know that through this trial that God will bring us through it, and we will come out stronger people together with a better picture of God's mercy and unending love for us. I came across a song the other day that I have heard so many times before but it struck a chord with me once again. I hope that you can listen to this song and if you are going through anything to find comfort in it as I have. God never promised a perfect or fair life but he did promise to never leave us or forsake us. May his name forever be praised!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment