Thursday, October 1, 2009
I love Glee/Kristen Chenowith
I love this new show called Glee. And when I say love - I'm obsessed. I was even more ecstatic last night when I found out that Kristen Chenowith was guest starring on the show. I love her. I think her voice is amazing and she has a great stage presence. She was the original Glinda in Wicked so I get to listen to her all the time since I play the soundtrack in my car all the time =) I was so excited that Glee used a Broadway musical piece to sing in the show besides using pop music culture. I appreciate that they are putting all different types of genre on the show for people to experience and enjoy. I think Broadway is so awesome and sometimes I think I missed my calling in life by not trying to go on Broadway - but only sometimes =). Here is the link from last night's episode of Glee of Maybe this Time. Enjoy. Be inspired. Go see a Broadway play! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjideDC8d9k
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment